Sunday, January 9, 2011

Blog Hop Prize Winners and a Christmas Card

Thank you everyone for a lovely release weekend!  I hope you all enjoyed the blog hops!  I used Random.org and our winners are #3 Jamia for Birthday Josh and #1 Kelly for Celebrating Chloe.  Please email me your address to sparklecreationsrubberstamps@live.com and I will get those out to you soon.  All international orders went out yesterday and all domestic ones will go out tomorrow!

Also, here's the card I made for this week's Christmas Card Challenge.  


Don't forget, all the new stamps are available in the store and everything is 20% off.  Use the code CELEBRATE to get the discount and the sale will last until January 22nd, 2011.  I only have a few Cafe Lucy left, so if you've been eying her, you better order quick!  I have more on order, but I won't have them for the sale. 

You still until the end of today to participate in our Tie it Up challenge.  Come back tomorrow to see who our winner is!

2 comments:

Sarpreet said...

This is really gorgeous - I love your blog. Sorry I have not been around in a while. I also wanted to wish you a very Happy New year - if I have not already done so.

Marjorie said...

Darling card! I love the pearls around the circles, so pretty!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs