Sunday, December 19, 2010

Sponsoring Cupcake Inspirations

Today we are sponsoring Cupcake Inspirations. This week Rachel picked out a cute Santa picture for the challenge. Don't forget to check out the Cupcake Inspirations blog to see the rest of the DT's lovely creations.


I also combined this week's Christmas Card Challenge, which is holiday travel.  I thought Cruisin' Chloe would be perfect for this!
Paper: Basic Grey Jovial
Stamps: Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps
SU Top Note Die, Snowflake Punch, PTI Buttons, American Crafts Brads, Twine, Crystal Stickles, Copics, and Rhinestones

If you play along with the Cupcake Inspirations challenge, you have the chance to win Cupcake Ruby.  Plus, every participant will receive a special code for a 10% off coupon to Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps!  Good luck and can't wait to see what you all make!

I hope you all have a lovely Sunday!  I plan to finish wrapping my gifts...clean the house...and craft a bit!

4 comments:

Shaela said...

this is darling! I always love seeing your Christmas cards with non-traditional Christmas images, they're always so inspiring :)

Anita said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I love that button and snowflake combo. Thanks so much for sponsoring the Cupcake Inspiration Challenge this week! :)

Marjorie said...

So cute! I love the stripey background!!

Carly said...

That is very CUTE Sparkle! Love how you used the top note die off to the edge like that =) Cute cute!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs