Friday, December 3, 2010

Sponsoring Sketches by Carly

Today we are sponsoring Sketches by Carly!  One player will win cute rubber stamps that will be released on Dec. 11th, Valentine Oliver and Cupid Emily!  Sneak peeks for the next release start next week! 


Don't forget to check out the Sketches by Carly blog for the actual sketch and the darling samples that Kristine and Carly made!  I decided to use Cafe Lucy for my card and I am loving this Curio paper!

Paper: Basic Grey Curio
Stamps: Sparkle Creations, sentiment is PTI
Pearls, Twine, PTI Buttons, Prima Flowers, Washi Tape, and Copics

I hope you all have a fabulous Friday!  It's almost the weekend!  You have until Thursday, Dec. 16th to participate in this challenge!  Good luck and can't wait to see what you all make!

3 comments:

Shaela said...

this is beautiful!! I was totally planning to play in your challenge this week, but realized that john took the camera to Colorado, haha. But this one is open longer so hopefully I'll be able to play! :)

Stephanie Kraft said...

This is just lovely!

isu.alum said...

Oh this sketch is so fun! I created my card and am adding MORE using this sketch to my blog post this week. Thanks for the fun challenge and for the chance to win some Sparkly Valentines!

Kerry

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs