Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Jingle All the Way With Caroling Josh

Hi all...just peeping in to share another Christmas card I made.  I am just loving the red and black if you couldn't tell.  I also used Mercy's Tuesday Sketch Challenge #99 for this card.  It's much more simple since it's a guy card.  I tend to embellish a lot, but I love how this card still really pops out without the bling.

Paper: Basic Grey Jovial
Stamps: Sparkle Creations, sentiment is A Muse
Nestabilities, Copics, and Rhinestones

Well, I hope you all have a lovely hump day!  Can you believe it's December already?!? 

5 comments:

Shaela said...

super cute!! I like these fresh and simple cards at times - you did a fabulous job!

Tanya R said...

This is so clean! Love the colors. and the tiny silver bling bits beside the sentiment.
Hugs
Tanya

Imke said...

Brilliant Colors - love it !!

pat said...

Love love love this card!! can't wait to get ink on my stamp!

~amy~ said...

sooo behind on my google reader...I adore this card...soooo fabbie!!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs