Monday, December 27, 2010

Freebie Friday Winner

I hope you all had a lovely Christmas!  I went home to Portland and got to spend time with my family and Brent's family.  While I love seeing my family, it's always nice to be back at home too!

I used Random.org and #11 Terri is the winner for Freebie Friday.  Please email me your address to sparklecreationsrubberstamps@live.com and I will send out your prize soon.


Here is a picture of me and my little brother and sister.  Michael was a bit grumpy, but once we started opening presents, he started to get more into it, lol.  I hope you all have a lovely Monday!

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

fun pic...happy monday!

Jeanne said...

Congrats to Terri and thanks for sharing such a sweet photo. Hope you enjoyed time with your family!

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

I just now had time to catch up, thanks for choosing me. I'll send my info.

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs