Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Dashing Through the Snow...

...in a one horse open sleigh...

Brent asked for this card specifically, as his old branch manager is starting to DJ.  Since it's a guy card, I try to keep it simple and I used this fabulous sketch again from Mercy's Tuesday Sketch Challenge #99.  I think this will end up being a sketch that I will use many times again and again!

Paper: Basic Grey Jovial
Stamps: Sparkle Creations, sentiment is A Muse
Nestabilities, Copics, and Rhinestones

I hope you all have a lovely hump day!  I've become a huge Committed fan from the Sing Off, so I hope they do well tonight!

2 comments:

Laurel said...

Cute!

Shaela said...

love it!! and I need that sentiment - NEED it, I have been hunting for one like that for forever!! How did I miss it at Amuse??

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs