Saturday, November 20, 2010

Sponsoring Card Patterns

Today we're sponsoring Card Patterns.  If you play along with their sketch this week, you could win Crusin' Chloe and Sledding Chloe!  Don't forget to check out their blog to see the actual sketch and challenge.


I am just in love with my new Basic Grey paper and really needed to just use it right away, lol.  I thought Charlotte with a Rose would be perfect for this pattern and I paper pieced her whole outfit. 

Paper: Basic Grey Curio
Stamps: Sparkle Creations, sentiment is Amuse
Nestabilities, Prima Flowers, PTI Buttons, Twine, Pearls, Copics, and Crystal Stickles

I can't wait to see what you all make!  Everyone have a great Saturday and enjoy the weekend!

5 comments:

Imke said...

You´re right with this new BG Paper. Love it too. Your card - as always - very sweet !!

~amy~ said...

super fun...love love love the curio line...I posted a curio card today too!

Alanna said...

This is so gorgeous. What great paper and Charlotte looks so fabulous paper pieced.

Shaela said...

super cute card! those new BG papers are so rich, love em.

Tanya R said...

Super cute card!
Hugs
Tanya

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs