Monday, November 29, 2010

SCRS Challenge #20 Winner

I hope those in the US had a lovely holiday weekend!  Thanks everyone for such a successful Black Friday sale and I appreciate all of you who participated in last week's challenge.  I used Random.org and our winner is #2 Katzz.  Please email me your address to sparklecreationsrubberstamps@live.com and I will get that out to you soon.

All orders placed this weekend are shipping out and here is Katzz's darling Scooter Chloe card.  You all know I'm a huge fan of pink and green!


Today is also Lisa's birthday!  So, I think you all need to head over to her blog and leave her some birthday love!  I hope you all have a lovely Monday and don't forget to come back tomorrow for our next challenge!

1 comments:

Tanya R said...

Yeah! Congratulations on your win Katz, what a gorguss card!
Hugs
Tanya

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs