Monday, November 22, 2010

SCRS Challenge #19 Winner and Store News

Thank you everyone for playing along with our last challenge!  I used Random.org and our winner is #8 Shaela.  I will get your prize out to you soon.  I still owe last week's winners prizes too, so those will go out as well.  Here is Shaela's lovely card and I just love the ribbon!


On Friday, we will be having a huge Black Friday SALE.  All the stamps in the store will be $5, which is almost 40% off.  The sale will run midnight EST on Friday, November 26th until 6pm EST.  The sale will be first come, first serve - so make sure to put your order in early!  Once a stamp is sold out, it will be done for the sale.  I will not be taking rain checks for the sale price. 

I hope you all have a lovely Monday.  It snowed here this weekend...so hopefully the roads won't be bad while I'm driving to work!

5 comments:

Ms. Jen said...

Yay, I might be able to pick up a stamp so I can join your challenges! Thanks.

~amy~ said...

such a pretty card!!!

The Brown Family said...

Gorgeous card! Drive safe on those roads today! We got quite a bit too over on the Eastern side of the state :)

Shaela said...

ugh for snow, but YAY for rubber, lol!! I'm excited to get Cafe Lucy... now if I can pick up Streetcorner Josh on friday I'll be set, woohoo! :)

Denise (peanutbee) said...

Gorgeous image, beautifully colored, and I love that striped ribbon with the twine and stick pin.

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs