Monday, November 15, 2010

SCRS Challenge #18 and Release Day Winners

Thank you to all who played along with our challenge last week and thank you for a fabulous release weekend. I used Random.org and our winners are #5 Marjorie (challenge) and #6 Ribenaruby (Cafe Lucy comments).  Please email me your addresses to sparklecreationsrubberstamps@live.com and I will send out your prizes soon.

Here is Marjorie's fabulous fall birthday card.  I love that she gave Chloe's scarf polka dots!  And of course I also love the added bling!


I hope you all have a lovely Monday.  All orders placed this weekend will be going out!  Don't forget to come back tomorrow for our next challenge and sponsorship!

4 comments:

~amy~ said...

woot woot to the winners...love Marjorie's card!

Marjorie said...

Yay! I'm so excited to play with little Rin! Thanks!

ribenaruby said...

Thankyou, thankyou Sparkle! off to contact you. Marjorie's card is beautiful with your super image, well done to you too!

Shaela said...

adorable card! Can't wait for the challenge tomorrow :)

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs