Monday, November 8, 2010

SCRS Challenge #17 and Freebie Friday Winners

Thank you everyone for playing along with ours and Mercy's sketch challenge.  I used Random.org and our winners are #8 Kerri (challenge) and #24 Amanda (FF).  Please email me your addresses to sparklecreationsrubberstamps@live.com and I will send out your prizes soon.

I know I still owe some people prizes and I will get those out today.  I apologize as I've been extremely busy with my day job.  Though I'm exhausted, I did have a lovely time at the Managers Conference and here's a picture of Brent and I in our fabulous 'matchy, matchy' outfit.


Here is Kerri's lovely card that she made for the challenge.  I love the paper piecing she did on this.  I may eventually just have to use this stamp to make some Christmas cards! 


I hope you all have a great Monday!  Don't forget to come back tomorrow for our next challenge and we're releasing new stamps next weekend!

4 comments:

Marjorie said...

Glad you had fun ;) Lovin' the pink and black in your ensembles! That dress is lovely!

Shaela said...

I can't wait for the challenge tomorrow - I am DETERMINED to play along this week no matter what! :)

~amy~ said...

Congrats to the winners....fabbie card and I loved the pic!!!

Margo said...

your matching outfits are lovely - love the hot pink!!

congrats to the winners - Kerri, your card is adorable!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs