Friday, November 12, 2010

Release Day and Sponsoring Sketch For You To Try

Today is our release day and all the new stamps are now available in the store!  Thank you for all the lovely comments here and on Facebook.  I'm so excited to finally have over 400 fans on my fan page!  I used Random.org and #7 Kristen is the winner of Street Corner Josh.  Please email me you address to sparklecreationsrubberstamps@live.com and I will send that out to you soon.

i{heart}2stamp

Along with the release, we're also sponsoring Sketch For You to Try this week.  We're combining Jen's fabulous sketch with our previews of Cafe Lucy.  She is absolutely my new favorite stamp!


Today I am giving away a Cafe Lucy stamp. Make sure to check out the rest of the DT's lovely creations and then come back and comment here for a chance to win. You have until midnight EST to comment and the winner will be announced tomorrow morning.

Mercy - Guest Designer
Kim
Laurel
Lisa
Simonne
Sparkle
Stephanie
Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps

Also, the SFYTT team is showcasing Sparkle Creations images, so make sure to check out all of their blogs as well!  If you participate in the sketch challenge this week, the prize is Rin and Snowman and Holiday Emily!

Jen del Muro
Susan Liles

Amy Rohl
Amy Sheffer
Megan Lock
Amber Hight
Sony Christoph
Jodi Collins
Jenn Diercks
Carole Burrage

I hope you all have a fabulous Saturday and look forward to seeing your creations!

20 comments:

The Brown Family said...

I especially love the wording on this one!! Great job!

jan farnworth said...

she looks so cute.

Crafty Jenn said...

*LOVE* the new stamps!!

Arianne said...

She's gorgeous and all the examples are fab!

Lena said...

Super cute stamp.Thank you so much for the opportunity.

ribenaruby said...

Found this blog from Semsee's blog, super creations from dt highlighting your gorgeous Lucy. Lovely to use on a girly friendhsip card, thanks for all the inspiration!

Anita Hovey said...

Could have sworn I already commented... LOL I love this image & sentiment.

KanataNewf said...

Perfect choice of sentiment with this image. Love how you textured her pants.

Debbie B said...

Lucy is so cute --- I just have to get her!!! All of the cards were really cute!!

Debbie B

Angel said...

Mercy’s Lucy is sooo colorful! I love it although I get intimidated by using the bright colors this has inspired me!
And Kim’s is too cute! The coloring is so awesome and I love the polka dot seat in red!
Laurel managed to add the cutest sentiment to café Lucy!! Those are my kind of colors too!
And Lisa WOW the coloring of Lucy - You guys are in a league of your own for sure!!
Simone I love the Blues and Yellows!! It is perfect!
Stephanie I love the size of your card , the colors and the sparkles!!
And Sparkle I love your peach and minty green colors! Awesome job everyone!! I sure would love to have Café Lucy!!!

Angel said...

Mercy’s Lucy is sooo colorful! I love it although I get intimidated by using the bright colors this has inspired me!
And Kim’s is too cute! The coloring is so awesome and I love the polka dot seat in red!
Laurel managed to add the cutest sentiment to café Lucy!! Those are my kind of colors too!
And Lisa WOW the coloring of Lucy - You guys are in a league of your own for sure!!
Simone I love the Blues and Yellows!! It is perfect!
Stephanie I love the size of your card , the colors and the sparkles!!
And Sparkle I love your peach and minty green colors! Awesome job everyone!! I sure would love to have Café Lucy!!!

Ms. Jen said...

She's so cute. I'm lovin Sparkle Creations! Just recently found you.

Michelle said...

OOOHHH... I L.O.V.E. her!! This is my fav new one I think!! :) Too cute!! Love the card too!!

Debbie DP said...

I like this coffee drinking cutie

itsabrt said...

Wow what a great hop!

Alanna said...

What great cards everybody had. Your card is super cute Sparkle. I love this image.

WAflowerchild said...

So many cute caption options with little Miss Lucy..... :D

Amy Sheffer said...

Love the new image, Sparkle! Great take on the SFYTT, too! Thanks so much for the chance to work with your adorable images!!

~amy~ said...

gotta love the new coffee theme:)

arlene said...

Finally getting back into my routine. Love your latest release, this one is absolutely darling & probably one my favorites so far.

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs