Monday, October 25, 2010

SCRS Challenge #15 and Freebie Friday Winners

By the lack of participation last week, I'm assuming that most of you are not quite ready yet to start on Christmas projects, lol.  But for the fabulous few who did do the challenge, we appreciate you all playing along with us.  I used Random.org and our winners are #1 Jan Farnworth (challenge) and #9 Michelle (FF).  Please email me your address to sparklecreationsrubberstamps@live.com and I will mail out your prizes soon.

Here is Jan's fabulous and darling card!  I just adore Caroling Josh and you can't really go wrong with red and blue!  


Everyone have a great Monday...it's back to work for me.  Don't forget to come tomorrow for our next challenge!

5 comments:

~amy~ said...

Jan's card is soooo cute!

cardcrazy said...

Congrats to the winners! I can not believe that I ran out of time to play! *sigh* This week for sure! :D

Shaela said...

I'm sorry - I was totally going to play along last week but had some major craziness and stress happening and I didn't get around to it. :( But I'm all geared up and ready for the challenge tomorrow!! Can't wait to find out what it is. :)

Carolyn Christie said...

Gorgeous card! Love the paper!

CraftyC said...

A beautiful card Sparkle & I love the image!
Clairex

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs