Monday, October 18, 2010

SCRS Challenge #14 and Freebie Friday Winners

Thanks everyone for playing along with our challenge and now I no longer feel guilty for having jars and jars full of prima flowers, lol.  I used Random.org and our winners are #4 Cyndi and #22 Donna C.  Please email me your addresses to sparklecreationsrubberstamps@live.com and I will mail out your prizes soon.

Here is Cyndi's darling CAS card.  I love how she did her sentiment!  Doesn't this card just make you feel so cheery and happy?!?


I hope you all have a great Monday!  It's back to work for me...and don't forget to come back tomorrow for our next challenge! 

3 comments:

Kate said...

Yeah Congratulations to the winner. Very Pretty Card. Actually reminds me of Strawberry Shortcake.

Tanya R said...

I just LOVE the use of vellum for the sentiment. Way to go Cyndi.

Hugs
Tanya

Donna C said...

Whoo Hoo ! I am #22 ! Thank you !!!! I am excited :) Email with my info is on it's way !

great card !

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs