Monday, October 11, 2010

SCRS Challenge #13 Winner and Some Announcements

Thank you everyone for a lovely release weekend!  I hope you all enjoyed the lovely cards all last week from the Design Team.  Also a big thank you to those who participated in our challenge last week.

Most of you probably noticed that I moved the store to a new site.  I hope that you all like the new shop set up.  Also, I created a forum on there for everyone.  I know not everyone has Facebook, so I thought it would be fun to have a place to ask questions and chat.  http://www.shop-sparklecreationsrubberstamps.com/forum
In the future, we hope to maybe have release parties!  What do you all think?
 
I used Random.org and our winner from last week's sketch challenge is #4 Tanya.  Please email me your address to sparklecreationsrubberstamps@live.com and I will send out Christmas Tree Ruby soon!

Here is the darling card Tanya made.  I just love the map in the background and how the yellow really pops off on this!


The prizes from the blog hop were hidden on Kim's, Lisa's, and Piali's blogs.  Our winners are listed on their blogs, so please check to see if you won from the blog hop.

Everyone have a great Monday!  It's back to work for me and don't forget to come back tomorrow for our next challenge!

1 comments:

Tanya R said...

Oh my, I am so excited. A wonderful surprise on Thanksgiving day.
Hugs
Tanya

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs