Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Clean and Simple Ruby

Here is Piali's darling card for yesterday's challenge.  Isn't her coloring just gorgeous?!?  And I love how she did the sentiment on the bottom.  I'm so happy to have Piali as part of the team this month.


So how are you all doing with your Christmas cards so far?  I'm about half way done, since I stopped making cards a few months ago.  I typically make cards year round, but with opening the store this year, it set me back a bit...but I will be done with my cards by December 1st...

7 comments:

~amy~ said...

Piali's card is super cute!!!! I'm so behind on the christmas cards...need to ramp them up for the next several weeks!

cardcrazy said...

This is just beautiful, love it!

arlene said...

Very pretty and I must agree the coloring is fabulous.

Denise (peanutbee) said...

Gorgeous coloring! I just got that DP...I need to break it out and use it!

Shaela said...

what a beautiful card! I am a bit behind, but not too bad. I realized today though that most of my cards are really thick, and will need a padded envelope and not just an extra-ounce stamp. So I'm going to cut back on the "bulk" when I make them from now on, since I can't afford to spend $100 just to mail my Christmas cards!!

Imke said...

So pretty. The colors and the different ribbons.

Tanya R said...

Just gorgeous, I just love the colors. As for Christmas cards, I have not started yet. I do have a workshop this weekend that I am attending so hopefully I can get some done.

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs