Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Wholesale, SCRS Challenge #11 Winner, and Some Reminders

First off, I have some more exciting news.  I have decided to start selling my stamps wholesale.  For those who are interested, please email me at sparklecreationsrubberstamps@live.com and I will send you all of the information.

Thank you everyone who participated in our challenge last week!  I used Random.org and our winner is #2, Alice.  Please email me your address to sparklecreationsrubberstamps@live.com and I will send out your prize soon.

Here is the lovely card that Alice made.  I love how she did her background! 


Also, tomorrow is the last day to participate in the Operation Write Home Birthday Bash challenge.  All you have to do is make any fall card to participate.  I'm still sponsoring 365 Cards this week and their challenge today is Boy, Black, and Buttons. 

I hope you all have a great hump day!

0 comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs