Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Trick of Treat...Smell My Feet

Yesterday's challenge was Anything Fall.  Today I have a darling card from our guest designer, Risa, and I finally finished my card, lol.

Yes...life has been extremely busy, in my day job and my personal life.  So, I actually started this card as my color challenge from last week...and it works well for this week's challenge too.  I also used Sweet Sunday Sketch #86 for this.


Tomorrow I have a very special challenge going on, so you won't want to miss it!  And Grey's comes back on!  So excited! :)

5 comments:

StephC said...

Love these! They're both so fantastic!

cardcrazy said...

Both cards are just darling! Can't wait to see your special challenge!

Shaela said...

wow, those are BOTH fantastic cards!! can't wait to hear about the challenge tomorrow :)

Cheryl said...

The little witch card is gorgeous, I love the blue fading around her. I have got to try some stitching...either real or in pen. Just LOVE these cards!

Risa said...

Awesome job and fabulous fall colors Sparkle!
hugs
Risa:)

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs