Monday, September 27, 2010

Sponsoring 365 Cards - Teal, Travel, and Torn

This whole week, Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps is sponsoring 365 Cards.  Today's challenge is Teal, Travel, and Torn. Don't forget to check out the 365 Cards blog to see their DT's lovely creations.

365 Cards

Traveling Josh was just perfect for this challenge and I paired him up with my Wander paper.  I didn't really tear my paper, but I did distress it.

Paper: Basic Grey Wander
Stamps: Sparkle Creations, sentiment is TGF
BG Buttons, Brads, Chipboard Pieces, Copics, and Twine

I hope you all have a lovely Monday and I hope that you will be able to play along with us this week!

9 comments:

~amy~ said...

sooo fabbie...love the colors....GREAT job on the challenge!!!

Thanks sooo much for sponsoring us this week!!

Laurel said...

So cute!

Sharanda said...

Lovin' this! Reminds me of my son with his headphones on and a book in his hand...lol! :)

Gloria Stengel said...

So cute. Your coloring is perfect! I love how you did the challenge. Thanks so much for sponsoring the DT!!!

Imke said...

Great DP and cute image !!

Risa said...

What a super cool and cute card Sparkle!!!!
hugs
Risa:)

Rose said...

how fun is this!!! fantastic coloring girl :) thanks for sponsoring us this week :)

Marjorie said...

He's so cute!! I love him with those bright colors and papers!

Pam said...

Another fabulous card!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs