Monday, September 13, 2010

SCRS Challenge #9 Winner

Thank you everyone who participated in our last challenge! I also want to thank you all for a lovely fall release! I hope you all loved the new fall images! All new stamps are available in the store.

I used Random.org and #2 Jenn is our winner!  Since I will be coming over to your house in a couple of weeks, I hope it's okay that I can just bring your Traveling Josh to you then. :)  It was also Jenn's birthday yesterday...so you should leave her some love!

And...isn't her card just darling?  She used my favorite Amuse sentiment ever, lol...and yes, I promise I did randomly pick the winner!  Aren't all the rhinestones just fabulous on her card?!?


Well, I hope you all have a great Monday and don't forget to come back tomorrow for our next challenge!

3 comments:

pat said...

SUPER cute card!! and Happy Birthday to you Jen!! what a great b-day present...

Crafty Jenn said...

Whoo hoo! Best birthday EVER! And yes Sparks...you can bring Josh with you later. ;)

Thanks for this fun challenge!

<3 Jenn

arlene said...

Happy Birthday to Jenn, your card is terrific.

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs