Sunday, September 5, 2010

SCRS Challenge #8 and Freebie Friday Winners

Sorry this post is so late...I've been on vacation all weekend.  I hope you all had a great Labor Day weekend!  Thank you everyone for participating in the challenge and sharing your thoughts on coloring and paper piecing.  Sometimes I think that people might get intimidated by my images if they don't color lots. 

I used Random.org and my winners are #2 Peggy (challenge) and #16 Ola (freebie friday).  Please email me your addresses to sparklecreationsrubberstamps@live.com and I will send out your prizes soon.

Here is the darling card that Peggy made.  I love the softer earth colors that she used with her. 


I hope you're all excited for this week...we have another challenge tomorrow, a new Guest Designer for September, and previews for all the new stamps that will be releasing on Saturday, September 11th!

3 comments:

Shaela said...

I can't WAIT for the new previews - so excited!

cardcrazy said...

I totally agree with Shaela, I can not wait to see what you have for us this month! :)

~amy~ said...

sweet card by peggy...loookin' forward to the previews!!!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs