Monday, September 20, 2010

SCRS Challenge #10 and Freebie Friday Winners

Thank you everyone who participated in the challenges last week. I used Random.org and my winners are #2 Peggy and #19 Terri.  Please email me your addresses to sparklecreationsrubberstamps@live.com and I will send out Suitcase Ruby out to you gals soon.

Here is Peggy's darling card for the color challenge.  I love the road she created and how she kept the car white!  Chloe is just too cute!


I hope you all have a lovely Monday and don't forget to come back tomorrow for our next challenge!

4 comments:

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

WOW! Thanks for choosing me as one of the winners! I'll email my into to you today!

Shaela said...

what a great card!! Sorry I haven't been around lately... but the chaos is finally under control and i can't WAIT for the challenge tomorrow! :)

Crafty Jenn said...

Congrats Ladies! I was eyeing Peggy's beautiful card via Mercy's sketch. Loved it!

Nikki said...

Congrats :)

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs