Saturday, September 11, 2010

Release Day and Farming Oliver Previews

All new fall stamps are now available!  Click here to start shopping now!  Thank you for all the fabulous comments on Lucy...Brent really appreciates them too. :)  I used Random. org and the winner of Broomstick Lucy is #6 Lesley.  Please email me your address to sparklecreationsrubberstamps@live.com and I will send that out to you soon.

My new Basic Grey paper came on Tuesday...it's about time, lol. So I just had to open and cut into it right away!  I colored in Oliver's overalls and hat with my B97 Copic marker and then took a piece of denim and put some colorless blender on it.  Then I pressed it against the blue to get it texturized. 

Paper: Basic Grey Pyrus
Stamps: Sparkle Creations, sentiment is Amuse
Copics, PTI Buttons, and Twine

Today I am giving away a Farming Oliver stamp. Make sure to check out the rest of the DT's lovely creations and then come back and comment here for a chance to win. You have until midnight EST to comment and the winner will be announced tomorrow morning.

Laurel
Lisa
Mary
Risa - Guest Designer
Simonne
Sparkle
Stephanie

I hope you all have a lovely weekend!  I'm going to my neighbor's baby shower and Brent will be watching the Duck's game!

14 comments:

Laurel said...

This is so cute, love how you colored him.

Cyndi said...

beautiful! love how you tried to make it look like denim!

Amanda said...

I love how you did the denim. That is so neat! And Oliver is just adorable!!

sucor said...

Oliver is adorable! I love how you did the denim. Thank you for sharing this technique!

KanataNewf said...

Wow - you have all done it again - a great set of previews for a perfect fall collection! Looking forward to seeing what the winter collection has in store!

Michelle said...

Adorable card!! What a great idea for the denim overalls!! So cute!

StephC said...

My gosh, he's adorable! Great card!

Jacqueline said...

Oh Sparks I LOVE him!! All the stamps are just soooo cute and he is no exception!! Your sample is adorable! Hugs!

Ginette said...

I love the denim idea! I will have to try that. Great card!

Jacilynn said...

soo adorable! I love this new image!
x

Elena said...

Thank you so much for the wonderful blog hop! New images are so adorable!!!

Tanya R said...

How cute is this guy!
Hugs
Tanya

Paula said...

I love thgis image - so original & so useful too for this autumnal/harvest/Thanksgiving time of year.
Paula (PEP)
http://pepcraftchallexp.blogspot.com/

Crafty Jenn said...

Oliver is adorable! This is such a fun release.

<3 Jenn

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs