Thursday, September 30, 2010

A Little Break and Some Reminders

Okay, I'm gonna be a bad blogger this week...

I'm leaving today to go back to Portland. Tomorrow night is Brent's high school reunion. I originally planned on getting a ton of things done and had hoped to play along with more of the challenges that I'm sponsoring this week.  Unfortunately life and my day job have gotten in the way and I have nothing to show ya, lol.

But the good news is...once I get back, on Monday...we'll be starting sneak peeks for my Christmas release!  So any orders placed in the store from now and through the weekend will be shipped on Monday, October 4th.  

Don't forget, today is the last day to participate in the Operation Write Home Birthday Bash challenge.  All you have to make is a fall card.  I'm still sponsoring 365 Cards for the rest of the week, so I hope you enjoy playing along with them and seeing the DT's lovely cards!

Everyone have a fabulous weekend and see ya on Monday with sneak peeks!

2 comments:

Shaela said...

have a great weekend - I can't WAIT for next week! :D

Sandy said...

Enjoy Portland - can't WAIT to see the Christmas stamps :)

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs