Friday, September 10, 2010

Broomstick Lucy Previews

Thanks everyone for commenting.  I'm glad you're all loving Fall Charlotte so far!  I used Random.org and our winner is #21 Sheena.  Please email me your address to sparklecreationsrubberstamps@live.com and I will send out Fall Charlotte to you soon!

We are showcasing Broomstick Lucy today, which will be available for purchase on Saturday, Sept. 11th, 2010.  Out of all of my characters, Lucy is Brent's favorite. :)  Isn't it cute that my hubby actually has a fav?  He was pretty disappointed that Lucy didn't make it into the Christmas release (which will be in Oct.), lol.

I decided to have a little bit more fun with Lucy and gave her green witch hair.  Though I promise that Lucy is a good witch.  It reminds me of Bewitched and watching re-runs on Nick at Nite with my mom.  This started out as this week's Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #84, but you can see that I altered it a bit.

Paper: Basic Grey Eerie
Stamps: Sparkle Creations, sentiment is Amuse
Rhinestones, Copics, EK Success Border Punches, Prima Flowers, PTI Buttons, Twine

Today I am giving away a Broomstick Lucy stamp. Make sure to check out the rest of the DT's lovely creations and then comment on the Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps blog for a chance to win. You have until midnight EST to comment and the winner will be announced tomorrow morning.

Laurel
Lisa
Mary
Risa - Guest Designer
Simonne
Sparkle
Stephanie

I hope you all have a fabulous Friday and good luck!  It's almost the weekend!

16 comments:

cardcrazy said...

Once again everyone's cards are beautiful! Lucy is my fave too!

Eulanda said...

Well the DT did such an amazing job of showcasing this image! In fact so well, I want one right now. LOL! LOVE IT!

Kim Y. said...

Everyone did an wonderful job with Lucy! Love all the creations! Great job, girls!

Berenice R. said...

The new stamps are super cute. Love all the cards :)

Shaela said...

love it - and I love the green hair!! will there be a boy to peek tomorrow?? oo, the anticipation is killing me! :)

Lesley said...

first time to your site and I love it. thank you!!

Imke said...

Cute Card. Love the Fall colors !

Jenny V. said...

Awww so so cute. I love the LO and the great fall colors you use.

Cindy Leslie said...

Wow - She does remind me too of Bewitched!!

lynneatw said...

I love this stamp. I like the green hair, too.

Elena said...

That was a fun hop! Great job everybody! Love Broomstick Lucy!

KanataNewf said...

She's absolutely adorable - and Bewitched definitely comes to mind! Thanks so much for selecting me as the winner of Fall Charlotte! I'll be sure to send you an email!

Jacilynn said...

halloween is my favorite! THis is too cute!

Kimberley said...

I loved all of these talented ladies cards! Fun colors and amazing details!

Debbie DP said...

Wow the artwork is great. I love Halloween and LUCY.

Paula said...

Aside from the amazing purple use the yellow works to accent the whole too.
Paula (PEP)
http://pepcraftchallexp.blogspot.com/

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs