Friday, August 13, 2010

Traveling Josh Sneak Peeks

Welcome to our next sneak peek! I would like to introduce to you Traveling Josh.  You can't travel the world without your favorite tunes, right?!?  I just love this cute little guy!

Yvonne Yam, one of my blog friends has me featured on her blog this week.  Since she was so sweet to do that, and we have a dream vacation challenge going on her blog, she made a darling card with Josh.

The whole DT has sneak peeks, so don't forget to check out everyone's blogs!

Jodi Collins - Guest Designer
Laurel Seabrook 
Lisa Hjulberg
Mary Giles
Simonne Clays
Sparkle Smith
Stephanie Kraft

Everyone have a fabulous Friday!  It's almost the weekend!  Come back tomorrow for our last sneak peek and of course it's release day!

5 comments:

Shaela said...

what a super cool traveling dude! I can see that this would be perfect for a guy headed off to college, or traveling the world, or going on a mission, or or or... ;)

Nancy Ball said...

Ah, isn't Josh sweet sitting on his suitcase. I really do love Ruby and her boots...the details are great!

cafty lil pixie said...

I love your work :) this card is fabulous! I'm a follower of your lovely blog :) Hugs Hayley xxx

Junie said...

Oh WOW I am completely loving these new stamps !!! the DT are doing an amazing job !!!

Marjorie said...

What fun! I can't wait to see the rest of the gang!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs