Thursday, August 12, 2010

Suitcase Ruby Sneak Peeks

Today we are starting sneak peeks for our new release on Saturday, August 14th. Our theme this month is traveling and I can't wait to show you all of the adorable stamps!  We also have the lovely and very talented Jodi Collins joining us this month as our first Guest Designer! I am so excited to have Jodi be part of the team this month.

This image is Suitcase Ruby and I just love her darling boots!  Though I was just on vacation, I do wish I  could take a few more trips before summer is over.

Paper: Cosmo Cricket
Stamps: Sparkle Creations, sentiment is PTI
CTMH Ribbon, Copics, PTI Button, Twine, and Rhinestones

The whole DT has sneak peeks, so don't forget to check out everyone's blogs!

Jodi Collins - Guest Designer
Laurel Seabrook 
Lisa Hjulberg
Mary Giles
Simonne Clays
Sparkle Smith
Stephanie Kraft

I hope you all have a fabulous Thursday! We'll be back tomorrow with more sneak peeks!

4 comments:

Tanya said...

What a cute image and beautiful card. I love her skirt.

Patricia said...

She is so cute I love it. I can't wait to see more.
~Patricia

Junie said...

Oh I think this is another MUST HAVE STAMP for me !!!! Such a gorgeous card !!!

Shaela said...

LOVE this!!! so cute and I love the ruffled ribbon! can't wait to order this stamp :)

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs