Monday, August 23, 2010

SCRS Challenge #6 and Freebie Friday Winners

I used random.org and our winners are #7 Kim Yu (SCRSC06) and #26 Tina Mayo (FF).  Please email me your addresses to sparklecreationsrubberstamps@live.com and I will send our Surfing Oliver to you gals soon.  I really appreciate everyone taking the time participate in the challenges and sharing all of your knowledge on Copics.  Here is the darling Charlotte with a Rose card Kim made.



Also, you only have one more day to participate in Yvonne's dream vacation challenge.  If you participate in the challenge, you could possibly win Cruisin' Chloe.  So far only one person has entered and I would love to get a few more entries in.

Everyone have a fabulous Monday and don't forget to come back tomorrow for our next challenge!

7 comments:

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Woo hoo!!! Yay for my sweet friend Kim!!! You go girl!!!!!

And Congrats to Tina, too! Enjoy Surfing Oliver!

Julie said...

Such cute,colourful card!.x

~amy~ said...

congrats to the winners!!! Cute card!

my time has seriously been off since vaca...grrr...I hope to play with you and yvonne tomorrow night...

Tanya Rudd said...

Congratulations! Enjoy the stamping.
Hugs
Tanya

Berenice R. said...

So beautiful card! Congrats to the winners :)

Shaela said...

so fun!! I linked up my entry this morning - can't wait for tomorrow and your next challenge! :)

Scrappychick said...

Such a cute image Sparkle! Love the card :)

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs