Monday, August 16, 2010

SCRS Challenge #5 Winner

Thank you for another fabulous release this weekend! All orders will be going out today!  I hope you all enjoyed the fabulous artwork my design team put together to show off the new release!

I used Random.org and #5 Alanna is my winner for last week's challenge.  I will send out Lantern Rin to you soon!  I also wanted to share a bit more, since Alanna's daughter Reynna (who will be starting the 5th grade) also played along with our challenge this week.  Isn't Reynna's Swimming Lucy card just darling?!? 


While my mom was still alive, I loved to craft and make cards with my mom. I'm glad that Alanna and Reynna have found a fun thing to do together.  And here is Alanna's lovely Charlotte with a Rose card.



Well, I hope you all have a fabulous Monday!  It's back to work for me...and don't forget to come back tomorrow for our next challenge!

3 comments:

Jeanne said...

Congrats to Alanna AND Reynna. Alanna for winning and Reynna for being showcased! Simply fabulous!

Alanna said...

How fun! Thanks so much for showcasing Reynna. She will be THRILLED. Can't wait to play along with the next challenge.

Shaela said...

how fun! My daughter loves to stamp and color with me, so maybe she can enter the next challenge with me too! :)

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs