Saturday, August 14, 2010

Cruisin' Chloe Sneak Peeks and Release Day!

Welcome to our last day of sneak peeks. All of these darling stamps are now available in the store. Click here or above on the Buy Stamps link to purchase your stamps.

Here's Cruisin' Chloe in a cute red bug.  Though, I've always driven Civics...I have always said that a bug would represent my personally best.  Maybe in my next life, lol...as I'm pretty sure I'll always be a Honda girl for this lifetime. :)

Paper: Making Memories
Stamps: Sparkle Creations, sentiment is Amuse
Prima Flowers, PTI Buttons, Washi Tape, MM Stickers, Nestabilities, and Copics

The whole DT has sneak peeks, so don't forget to check out everyone's blogs!

Jodi Collins - Guest Designer
Laurel Seabrook
Lisa Hjulberg
Mary Giles
Simonne Clays
Sparkle Smith
Stephanie Kraft

Everyone have a fabulous Saturday!  I will be spending the day making cards for Operation Write Home.  I'm very fortunate to live close to Sandy, the President of OWH!  I'm excited to spend the day with a bunch of crafters!

8 comments:

Nancy Ball said...

OMG, how stinkin' cute is "Cruisin' Chloe".....I just think she is so unique and sweet in her car!

I've been making a list and can hardly wait to see the rest of this release!

Kim Y. said...

This is so cute, Sparkle!

Junie said...

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I wish the postie would hurry up with my stamps !!!! So that I can use them ...the waiting is killing me LOL and the new releases are on my list for NEXT PAY DAY !!!! woo hooo

Shaela said...

LOVE this!! Off to buy my new stamps now! :)

p.s. I have always been a "bug" girl too. Never owned one, but I just love them, they are so fun and cute!

Marjorie said...

How darling! I'm loving the travel theme, so fun!

Judy Rozema said...

How simply adorable!

Berenice R. said...

Such a nice card! :)

Carolyn Christie said...

So cute!!
The car I miss the most was my Honda Prelude. A deer hit me and wiped out the front end.

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs