Sunday, August 8, 2010

Birthday Wishes for Amy!

Today is my friend Amy's birthday and here is the card I made for her.  Though it's been raining here in Seattle, I hope she's enjoying her birthday weekend!  I'm sure she's having lots of fun with her family and will get lots of crafty goodies! :)  I also used Taylored Expressions Sketch #123 for this.
Paper: Basic Grey Olivia
Stamps: Sparkle Creations, sentiment is Amuse
Prima Flowers, PTI Buttons, Pearls, Rhinestones, Crystal Stickles, and Copics

I hope you all have a wonderful Sunday.  I will be celebrating another friend's birthday and we're going out for Dim Sum! 

3 comments:

Shaela said...

adorable card!! ahhhh, the rain would feel nice. :) I was in Utah for my brother's wedding and it rained a few times - the kids and I went out to play in it, it was such a treat, lol!

Nancy Ball said...

Oh, I love the colours in this card, Sparkle.
We had a much needed, relief day of rain here in Victoria, yesterday. It is clear and sunny here today....back to searching for ripe wild blackberries!

Marjorie said...

Lovely card! It's been raining down here too, we need it so much! It's Paul's b-day today as well, so we're going out with family to celebrate ;) Have a great night!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs