Monday, July 26, 2010

Vacation SALE and SCRS Challenge #2 Winner

As you all know, I'm going on vacation this week.  So, Brent and I decided to have a little sale while we're gone and everything in the store is 10% off through August 1st.  The code is VAC10SALE.  There is no minimum requirement and is good for all orders.  As a reminder though, all orders will not ship out until Tuesday, August 3rd.  You can click here or click above on the Buy Stamps link to buy your stamps now!

I used Random.org and #5 Kate is our winner.  Please email me your address at sparklecreationsrubberstamps@live.com and I will mail out Charlotte with a Rose to you soon.  Here is the darling Cupcake Ruby card that Kate made.


Everyone have a great Monday! It's back to work for me and then vacation! :)  Don't forget to come back tomorrow for our next challenge!

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

congrats to Kate...such a sweet card!

Kate said...

Thank you so much. Thank you Sparkle for a chance to win. I just love all your stamps and I can't wait to get my Charlotte with a Rose Stamp. Yeah! What a Great Morning to start of too. Have a great Vacation.

cardcrazy said...

congrats Kate! Such a cute card!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs