Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Swimming Lucy and Mary Giles

First, I want to let you all know that the {Shipping} and {FAQs} links have been updated.  As for shipping, I can fit 8 stamps into the small priority box or envelope.  Anything more then that, it's gonna have to go into the bigger box or you can choose First Class if it doesn't weigh over the mailing limit.  I am running a special this weekend for the grand opening so this will be excluded from that, but typically if you choose to ship First Class, I will not be responsible for your package after it has been mailed.

I have known Mary for a while now and we first met at The Greeting Farm when we both became Gardeners! I love how Mary colors with Copics and I know you all will just 'ooh' and 'ahh' over her awesome coloring skills! I am so happy to have Mary be a part of the team!


My name is Mary Giles and my life is my husband and 4 year old daughter. My sanity and outlet is stamping. By day I'm an enginerd and by night I grab my copics to unwind. I've been seriously stamping for 2.5 years and have made many life long friendships along the way. I love designer papers and cute stamps to color. My style is pretty much clean lines an minimal embellishments. I try to let the image and the papers do the talking. I'm VERY slow putting a card together because I tend to over analyze everything...which might explain why I'm embellishment impaired. That would just be another variable into the equation. LOL. I'm super excited for Sparkle and her new journey. I'm also happy to be part of her first DT.


I just love all the pink on this and the matching inside!  This is just adorable and Mary did a fabulous job!  Plus, she gets brownie points for using my favorite embellishments, lol...gotta love the flowers and bling! 3 more days til the store opens!  Have a fabulous hump day!

16 comments:

Imke said...

Mary, congrats to your new DT position. Your card is adorable. Your coloring is great !

Aki Art said...

Beautiful!

Kim Burmeister said...

This is so cute! I love the color combo.

Congrats, Mary!

pat said...

CONGRATS!! look forward to your inspirations...super cute card.

Donna said...

Great card!

Elena said...

Congratulations to you and Mary, Sparkle!
This card is so sweet! Love the soft look of it and pretty flowers!

Berenice R. said...

Congrats Mary! Lovely card :)

cardcrazy said...

Such an adorable card!

Grace said...

Love the cards...just 1 thing...I can't see your stamps for sale....I tried opening the link and it said u had to be invited to shop.....not sure if u want the set up this way...if so can u please invite me :)

Thank yoU!

RiNNE said...

i just love Mary! What a pretty card!

Shaela said...

this is soooo cute! love the happy colors, and you're right - she's got some amazing skills! :)

Jacilynn said...

adorable color and papers. I'd like to be this gal floating and sippin.
x

Crafty Jenn said...

No surprise that Mary would make something totally fabby using Lucy! Love the color choices.

~amy~ said...

super cute!!!

Thanks soooo much for my bloggie candy win...got them and love them!!!!

Marjorie said...

Lovin' the fun bright colors and the barely there peek of the decorated inside! Such a cute card!

KanataNewf said...

Another super cute card!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs