Saturday, July 31, 2010

Surfing Oliver

Just a reminder, everything in the store is 10% off through August 1st.  The code is VAC10SALE.  You can click here to buy stamps now!

Though this is pet paper pack, I just love the rich colors in it.  A more simple type of card for me, but I tend to do that with my guy cards.  I really like how my distressed edges turned out though.  I also used Skipping Stones Design Sketch #34 for this.

Paper: Basic Grey Max and Whiskers
Stamps: Sparkle Creations, sentiment is Amuse
Copics, Nestabilities, PTI Buttons, Twine, and Rhinestones

Everyone have a great Saturday!  Today I will be hiking and seeing the Old Faithful Geyser.

2 comments:

Imke said...

The DP is fantastic. Your coloring in blue and orange, just great bright colors. Wonderful !

Marjorie said...

So fun! That paper works great for guy cards too ;)

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs