Saturday, July 3, 2010

Sponsoring Sketch Saturday and Cocktail Emily Sneak Peek

Today I am sponsoring Sketch Saturday! Simonne and Lisa have lovely cards showing off Swimming Lucy!  If you play along with Sketch Saturday this week, you could win Surfing Oliver and Charlotte with a Rose! 
 

First I have to apologize for posting so late.  Launching Canada and teaching a class in Las Vegas on top of trying to get my store open, I've just been running behind.  I hope with it being a 3 day weekend I can get all caught up!  I really appreciate all of your support and patience so far!

So while this Emily doesn't look anything like my sister, lol, I'm glad to have a character named after her.  Though she's only 4, I know she'll be just as sassy as this one!

Paper: Basic Grey Olivia
Stamps: Sparkle Creations, sentiment is PTI
Prima Flowers, Pearls, Crystal Stickles, Copics, and CB Embossing

I hope you all have a fabulous day!  Brent and I are celebrating our 2 year anniversary early and going to the Space Needle tonight!

13 comments:

Kandi said...

Love love love this image! I loved her back when I got a little sneak peek and still do!

Enjoy your early anniversary dinner!

~amy~ said...

fun, fun, fun...have a great time at the space needle tonight! Fabbie card! lovin' the fun new images!

cardcrazy said...

What a sassy gal, love it! Have a great night out and Happy Anniversary!

Silli said...

Cute images, cute card... so pretty!

Donna said...

This is one of my favourite images so far. Love the card!

KanataNewf said...

Ah this is so cute! And I've already completed my card with the Sketch for Sketch Saturday - so cool that you are sponsoring one of my favourite sketch sites!

Kim Y. said...

Oh this is my fave so far, Sparkle! LOVE this lots! She is so sassy, so adorable! Beautiful card, by the way!! Enjoy your long weekend!

Christine - Cndn Stamper said...

Oh, this is so cute. love the sample.

Enjoy your evening. Happy anniversary

arlene said...

I think she may be my favorite so far. But then again they are all darling so it's hard to pick.

Rosa-kreattiva said...

tanti auguri di buon anniversario...

craftycrafter said...

lovely card it is so cute love Dorothy

Imke said...

Oh this is such a pretty image. Really great. Love it !

Marjorie said...

Darling card! I love how the drink actually looks liquidy!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs