Saturday, July 17, 2010

Sketch Saturday #112 - Charlotte with a Rose

Today I'm playing along with Sketch Saturday #112. Lisa has a gorgeous Sparkle Creations card too as their guest designer for the month!

Sadly, this is only my second card using my Capella paper.  I just tend to think of Charlotte being more elegant I suppose.  So what do think of my photo?  On my work laptop I run CS4, so I have the full hefty Photoshop on there.  When Brent and I got the new computer, I put Elements on it.  I will say it's been hard to re-vert to not a full version, lol.

Paper: Basic Grey Capella
Stamps: Sparkle Creations, sentiment is Amuse
Twine, Nestabilities, Pearls, Copics, Crystal Stickles, Prima Flowers, and PTI Buttons

I hope you all have a lovely weekend.  My BIL and his wife are up here from Portland.  We're going to the Bite of Seattle!

6 comments:

~amy~ said...

Pretty card!!!! Have fun today..I have to admit that I love the weather today:)

Donna said...

Gorgeous card. I love how the bit of twine just adds so much to the overall design.

Crafty Jenn said...

Charlotte looks very elegant. Goes perfect with your Capella dp.

Enjoy the Bite! I forgot that was this weekend.

<3 Jenn

Berenice R. said...

So pretty! TFS :)

Imke said...

This is a really pretty card. It looks so elegant with this DP . Beautiful !

Stephanie Kraft said...

She's beautiful.. perfect with Capella!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs