Saturday, July 24, 2010

Sketch Saturday #113 and Cocktail Emily

It's my boss's birthday next Saturday. I will be in Yellowstone and she will be in Kansas helping her parents move.  With everyone's vacation plans, Monday is going to be the only day that ALL of us will be there for the next 3 weeks.  So, we're celebrating early, lol.  I always get out of getting the cake by making the card. :)

My boss is an orange fan, so I decided to use fun and bright citrus colors.  Though picking grey was probably counter productive.  I guess it's the explanation of a Seattle summer in a nutshell, lol.  I also used Sketch Saturday #113 for this.

Paper: Basic Grey Sugar Rush
Stamps: Sparkle Creations, sentiment is Amuse
Impress Felt, Prima Flowers, PTI Buttons, Rhinestones, Copics, and Crystal Stickles

Don't forget, you still have til the end of tomorrow to enter our contest this week!  I hope you all have a great Saturday!  I am getting my hair done and shopping for new shorts!

11 comments:

RiNNE said...

Adorable! I love the touches of orange!

Imke said...

Sparkle, I´m sure he will like it. The Orange and Blue look great together. Hugs

Laurel said...

Too cute!

arlene said...

Super sweet-love the stickles in the fruit.

Donna said...

Great card! I finally just got my first order in the mail two days ago and I hope to play with them during my scrapbooking trip this weekend with the girls.

~amy~ said...

fun card!!!! happy saturday! you'll be gone for my ginormous de-hoarding g-sale :(

Scrappychick said...

Great card and adorable image!!

Marjorie said...

Loving the orange! Wonderful card!

Kim Y. said...

Love the colros you used here! Awesome card!

Shaela said...

super cute! yeah, orange and gray pretty much sums up Seattle in summer, lol

Elena said...

Very cute card, Sparkle! I love how you layered felt flowers with Primas!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs