Monday, July 12, 2010

My Pink Lantern Rin

Thank you everyone for such a lovely grand opening!  Wasn't the blog hop just phenomenal?!?  I really appreciate all the hard work and support everyone has given me.  The blog hop winners were announced yesterday, so if you haven't already, please scroll down to see if you won. 

I was inspired by Laurel's card and decided to paper piece Rin a cute little outfit together.  I am just loving this Olivia paper.

Paper: Basic Grey Olivia
Stamps: Sparkle Creations, sentiment is Stamping Bella
Prima Flowers, PTI Buttons, MS Border Punch, and Copics

Well, I hope you all have a fabulous Monday! So who's your favorite so far?  I've loved Scooter Chloe since day 1, lol.

11 comments:

Imke said...

Hello Sparkle, congrats to your grand opening ! Your card is amazing. I love the paper too and all the paper piecing - just great . I think this one is my favorite but they are all very cool. Hugs

Tanya Rudd said...

She is stunning! I justlove the red and black.
Hugs
Tanya

Laurel said...

Sparkle she is gorgeous, love that paper with her!

Donna said...

I love the paper piecing and the layers. This paper line is fabulous for this stamp.

I am tied between Scooter Chloe & Cocktail Emily.

Shaela said...

this is adorable!! Love the paper piecing. :) Scooter Chloe is my fave, followed by swimming Lucy :)

Marjorie said...

Her dress is so cute pieced like that! Darling card!

Thanh Vo said...

Gorgeous card, Sparks! My favourites so far are Turntable Josh and Scooter Cloe too!

Danni said...

Wonderful card! My favorite is Swimmer Lucy!!

Stephanie Kraft said...

This is beautiful! Love the paper-piecing!

Scrappychick said...

She is totally fabulous!!

isu.alum said...

This is adorable! Congrats on your stamp store opening. I'm going shopping!

Kerry

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs