Thursday, July 8, 2010

Lantern Rin and Simonne Clays

Just a quick reminder...the store opens on Saturday, July 10, 2010 at midnight Eastern Time.  We're having a huge blog hop filled with prizes, so you won't want to miss out this weekend!

Simonne and I have been blog buddies for quite awhile and I am so excited to have her on my team. She always does such gorgeous work and I know you will love all that she brings to the team! 


I am a born-and-bred British gal who travelled to the other side of the world one Summer for a 2 week holiday, unexpectedly met the love of my life and... stayed!  After an idyllic spell of living in 'the land of the long white cloud' (NZ), we are now back in the UK enjoying everyday family life with our wonderful 8 year old daughter.  I'm lucky enough to be a SAHM during the day, but I have been teaching the piano privately since I graduated in 1996 with an honors degree in music.  The piano has always been my main passion in life ever since I started lessons when I was 5 years old, however ... crafting and stamping crept into my life in December 2008 and I been well and truly hooked ever since!  I am so thankful to be on several design teams, but I was blown away when I was invited to be on this DT and so honored to be part of this new adventure!


Isn't she just gorgeous?!?  I love this color combo Simonne picked out and her violet eyes!  Plus, green is my favorite color!  Also check out Aki's blog to see another sneak peek of Lantern Rin.  Everyone have a fabulous Thursday!  Big Brother starts tonight!

10 comments:

Donna said...

Beautiful card! I am counting down the days until I can put my first order in for your stamps.

~amy~ said...

Lovely work!

Shaela said...

this is gorgeous!! Welcome Simonne, can't wait to see what else you create for Sparkle Creations!

Berenice R. said...

Congrats Simonne! Your card is so beautiful! :)

cardcrazy said...

This is just so pretty! Love the purple!

Marjorie said...

Too cute! That Kioshi paper is perfect for her!

KanataNewf said...

Oh this is just so very pretty.

Imke said...

Your coloring is awesome ! The BG Paper fits perfect . Lovely Card !

SheilaS said...

Superb. She is a real cute. Wonderful colouring as usual and those flowers are perfect for an oriental card

Jan said...

Love this one - great use of scale and proportion.

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs