Monday, July 5, 2010

Lantern Rin and Laurel Seabrook

I would like to introduce you to Laurel Seabrook today. I've known Laurel for quite some time now. We first met by being CTMH consultants and we've stayed great blogging buddies.  I'm very excited to have her on the team and I know you will all love her work as well.


I am married with 2 girls ages 15 and 12. I teach grade 1 full time and my hobbies are paper crafting (especially card making and scrapping), photography, blogging and painting. Although the job and family life keeps me busy I try to make time for myself daily by going for a run and of course playing in my craft room. I have recently been published in CARDS, Scrapbook Trends magazine, Scrapbook Trends Idea book, and in a future Paper Crafts magazine. I have been Guest Designer for Inspirational Card Sketches, Etsy Inspired, Sketch Girl and am currently on the Design Team for Get Sketchy, The Scrappiest, Schlosser Designs, Scrap-Mart, Scrap Shotz and Our Creative Corner. My passion right now is anything using paper. My girls are the inspiration for my scrapping, of which I am trying to do more of but I tend to do more card making as I love how quick, easy and satisfying they are... not to mention I am addicted to Challenges and participate in as many as I can!!!


Isn't this Lantern Rin card just darling?!?  I love how she paper pieced her outfit together!  Such a lovely combo of colors and prints!  Everyone have a fabulous Monday...I'm off today for the holiday!

14 comments:

Kim said...

Congrats Laurel, you are such an incredible designer. You will show is some awesome cards and projects with Sparkle's fab stamps!!!!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

SemSee said...

Such a darling card, Laurel! I adore the colour scheme you've used and that fab paper piercing! Hugs, Simonne x

pat said...

Congrats to Laurel!! super cute card.

~amy~ said...

woot woot for Laurel...super fabbie card girlie!!!

arlene said...

Congrats on your DT appointment. Can't wait to see what you come up with. Your card is adorable.

Stephanie Kraft said...

Yay, Laurel! I love your card - the paper piecing is wonderful and I love that twine!!

cardcrazy said...

Adorable! I love the paper piecing!

Berenice R. said...

Congrats Laurel! Your card is super cute :)

Jaime Benavides said...

It's a fabulous card...great job Laurel! And again, Congrats on your new business venture, Sparkle!

Marjorie said...

Wonderful card Laurel! Love that paper pieced dress, so cute!

Shaela said...

this is adorable! that patterned paper is just perfect with Lantern Rin :)

sophie said...

Wonderful card Laurel! Keep up the amazing work...Congrats Sparkle on your new line of stamps. They are just adorable and can't wait to buy some.

Carolyn Christie said...

Great card Luarel! Have fun!!

KanataNewf said...

Oh I love the paper piecing!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs