Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I Spy...Something Pretty

As I was reading my Google reader...lookie what I found?!? Isn't she just so pretty?  Elena made this card with the goodies she won from the first preview week.  Click here if you want to see her original post.  I still have yet to figure out why Prima named this paper set Peaches, lol.


And just as a reminder...there are still a couple of prizes that haven't been claimed.  Please click here to see the list of winners.  Well, I hope you all have a lovely hump day!  What other paper pack names do you think are weird?

10 comments:

Laurel said...

That is so pretty!

Shaela said...

what a cute card! isn't it so fun to see your stamps making their way onto cards?! :) I'll have one up tomorrow; I hope you'll like it!! :)

cardcrazy said...

Very pretty!

Stephanie Kraft said...

This is beautiful!!

Cyndi said...

very pretty card she made!

RiNNE said...

congrats to her...so pretty!

Elena said...

Oh, this a big honor for me, Sparkle! I am so glad to be featured on your blog! Thank you so much!!!

Tanya Rudd said...

Very pretty, Love the paper.
Hugs
Tanya

KanataNewf said...

oh this is just so pretty - I can see why you wanted to show off Elena's talents!

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Gorgeous!!!

Funny paper names. Hmmm... My mind's a blank! I'll have to mull that one over.

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs