Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Cupcake Ruby and Lisa Hjulberg

Lisa and I met while on the design team for La-la Land Crafts. I just adore her cute and whimsical style! I am very excited to have her on the team and I know you all will love her darling cards.


Hi, my name is Lisa! I'm married to a wonderful guy who is a University golf coach. We have four sons, ages 25, 22, 17 and 13, who are the lights of our lives. With all that maleness around me, I treasure my time paper crafting. I've been scrapbooking and stamping for more than ten years, and love it more and more as time goes by. I also enjoy quilting, crocheting and embroidery. Once upon a time I did a lot of reading, but now I seem to always have designer paper in my hands instead of paper books. I was overjoyed when Sparkle invited me to be a part of her inaugural design team! Her adorable images are just my cup of tea. I look forward to sharing them with you and making new friends through this wonderful new adventure.  

 
Isn't Ruby just darling all in red?!?  I just love this!  Lisa did a wonderful job with her!  I hope you all have a fabulous Tuesday...it's back to work for me!

10 comments:

Donna said...

Fabulous card! Love the stamps, this is now my new favourite one.

~amy~ said...

I like these design team highlights! Great card...such a fun image...who doesn't love a ginormous cupcake?!!!

Carolyn Christie said...

Beautiful card Lisa!! Awesome coloring!

pat said...

Congrats!! love your card!!

Berenice R. said...

Congrats Lisa! I love the image :)

Elena said...

She is adorable! Love Ruby in red!

Tanya Rudd said...

How adorable!

cardcrazy said...

Darling, love this cutie!

KanataNewf said...

Oh I love her in Red! Spectacular!

Marjorie said...

So sweet! I love that red dress!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs