Sunday, July 11, 2010

Blog Hop Winners

Thank you everyone for such a lovely blog hop. I really appreciate all the well wishes and support for my new company.

The lucky grand prize winner is Thanh Vo! She will get all 8 images of my darling first collection.

Sandra's blog - Surfing Oliver - Margo
Laurel's blog - Charlotte with a Rose - Tanya Rudd
Lisa's blog - Turntable Josh - Jessica Willison
Rachel's blog - Surfing Oliver - Sarah
Kadie's blog - Charlotte with a Rose - Karen

All winners please email me your address to sparklecreationsrubberstamps@live.com.  I will ship these out as soon as I get your information.  Thanks!


Photobucket

The FREESHIP code is still good through today for all orders over $25. Again, thank you everyone!

5 comments:

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

Congrats to the winners!

~*Joni said...

Yay Thanh!! Love that she got the whole loot - she will do amazing things with your images Sparkle! Just giggling as Thanh was the next Bar-Tender after you left RTB. heehee! Hugs!

Tanya Rudd said...

Woohoo,, Thank you so much! I am excited to get her and ink her up.

Hugs
Tanya

Jeanne said...

Congratulations to all the winners! Enjoy your fabulous goodies!

Thanh Vo said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!! Wow!!! What an amazing treat to have won all the images, THANK YOU so much Sparks.

Thanks for the good wishes too, Ladies.

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs