Thursday, July 29, 2010

Birthdays are the Best with Scooter Chloe

Just a reminder, everything in the store is 10% off through August 1st.  The code is VAC10SALE.  You can click here to buy stamps now!

You can't ever have too many birthday cards, right? Honestly, it never really seems like I ever really have any, lol. Usually, I'm making them and then just mailing them right now.  I love making her scooter pink and this paper pack just went so well with it!  I also used ESS Sketch #93 for this.

Paper: Basic Grey Olivia
Stamps: Sparkle Creations, sentiment is Amuse
Prima Flowers, PTI Buttons, Nestabilities, Rhinestones, and Copics

Everyone have a great Thursday!

7 comments:

Kristy Young said...

This is gorgeous!! And that dp is so cute and looks fabulous with this stamp.
Kristy xx

Imke said...

Lovely Card . The DP and your coloring looks really great !

pat said...

love this card!! hope you are having fun on your vacation!!

Marjorie said...

Too cute! I love her pieced scarf ;)

Shaela said...

so cute!! I love the outside-the-box technique with the circle and the front of the scooter... I'm going to file that one away :)

StephC said...

Adorable! Love Scooter Chloe! :)

Kim Y. said...

This is jsut adorable, Sparkle! Love the paper piecing! Very cool papers you used!

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs