Thursday, July 22, 2010

Announcement and Cupcake Ruby for Catherine

First off, I want to let you all know that I will be on vacation July 27th through August 1st.  Though I won't be home to ship orders, I will still have internet access.  All orders that are placed during that time, will ship out on Tuesday, August 3rd.  I have taken Monday, August 2nd off from my day job, so I will be home packaging all of your orders!

Today is my best friend's birthday. Sadly, she is in Washington, DC and I am in Seattle, but I hope she has a wonderful celebration.  I haven't seen her since New Years...and unfortunately, I don't think I'll see her til next summer - as I plan on going to CHA. :)   Here is a picture of me, Catherine, and our friend/sorority sister Katie.


I decided to use Cupcake Ruby for Catherine's card.  I almost never color my images with blonde hair, but I like how she turned out.  I also used Taylored Expressions Sketch #121 for this.

Paper: Basic Grey Nook and Pantry
Stamps: Sparkle Creations, sentiment is AmyR Stamps
Nestabilities, Copics, Prima Flowers, Pearls, EK Success Border Punch, and Crystal Stickles

Everyone have a great Thursday!

9 comments:

Marjorie said...

Such a sweet card! Hope she has a great birthday!

Donna said...

Great card!

I couldn't imagine my best friend, bananastamper, living any further away from me then she does now. I love her new house, but I hate that she moved 20 minutes away from me when she used to live just down the street.

I just received my first order from you and my enabling friends are encouraging me to participate in your challenge instead of designing workshops for my store because I really want to play along and ink my new stamps. So, we shall see if I give into the peer pressure tonight or not.

Sheng said...

What a cute card. She will love it! Have fun on your trip. :)

Alanna said...

Super cute card.

Chrissy D said...

Great card and SUPER FUN papers, Sparkle! Enjoy your time away next week! Be safe!

Jacilynn said...

adorable! What a great card. I'm sure she'll love it.
x

Imke said...

It ´s a great card Sparkle and i´m sure your friend will like it.

Have a great vacation !

Jeanne said...

I know how hard it is to have special friends so far away. Thank goodness for the phone and email, right? She will love your super sweet card, no doubt. I hope you enjoy your much deserved vacation next week!!

StephC said...

Yay for vacation! I hope you have a safe and enjoyful time. Another fabulous card my friend. :)

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs